West Virginia Yum Yums
1 can Campbells Golden Mushroom soup
1 large green pepper, chopped
4-5 organic carrots ,chopped
1 medium mushroom ,
1 lb of pork tips (I cut up tenderloin)
1 tbs butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Seasoning of your choice1. Take the tablespoon of butter and melt in a pan.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper, and heat the tips on medium until cooked thoroughly.
3. Add a bit less than 1 can of water to the mushroom soup and add water/soup mix to pan.
4. Stir. Let sit for five minutes.
5. Add carrots. Stir. Wait two minutes.
6. Add pepper and mushrooms and any spices you desire.
7.Turning the mixture over and over again, heat for at least fifteen minutes or until ready.